7 spring wallpapers | Made with Canva

March 12, 2017

7 spring wallpapers | Made with Canva


Hello! If you’re reading this post, I suspect you are looking for a new spring wallpaper. Just like you, a few days ago, I was looking for a new one. Because I didn’t like any of the ones I found, I thought “Why not create one?”. Or more. Like always, I used Canva to create them and I can recommend the site to you, too. It’s the best site to create anything visual – from Facebook posts, ads, covers, Instagram posts, YouTube covers, to leaflets, business cards, wallpapers, etc. Literally you can create anything you want! If you want to read more about this awesome site – read my 5 favorite sites #1 post

The resolution of the wallpapers is 1920*1080. They are nothing fancy, all the images and the templates are from Canva. I just played a little bit with them and because I love quotes, I included one in each of the wallpapers.

To download a wallpaper just click on the "Download"button under the image and it will take you to Flickr where you can download it.

spring wallpaper

spring wallpaper

spring wallpaper

spring wallpaper

spring wallpaper

spring wallpaper

spring wallpaper

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi there ! :D
    I love Canva too and use this website a lot for pics :) I just downloaded you "Bloom where you are planted" wallpaper, I think it is great, inspiring and beautiful. Doesn't matter if it's simple if it's beautiful ! :D

    Thanks so much !

    Tissam (www.tissamestla.com) ;)

    ReplyDelete