5 beauty favorites

5 beauty favorites

Hello! Today I’ll share with you my top 5 beauty items for the past couple of months.

I’m starting with the item I liked the most – Avon Luck EDP. Gosh, I haven’t been in love with a perfume for so long. I use it 4 months now and I’ve used only 1/10 of it. The smell is wonderful. According to Fragrantica this perfume is floral-fruity-oriental. The top notes are bergamot, red berries, mandarin orange. The middle notes are night blooming cereus and white flowers. The base notes are sandalwood. But in my opinion this perfume smells like green apple and nobody can tell me that there’s no apple in it. It’s long lasting – on my skin it lasts for probably 16-20 hours. In my opinion you can use it every season except summer. I think it’s going to be too heavy for the hot days. The bottle is chic and luxurious. If you see it on sale give it a try! You won’t be sorry.

I’m continuing with the second item from the brand – Avon Planet Spa Treasures Of The Desert face mask. I love Avon face masks and I haven’t used them for 2 years maybe. You know what they say “old habits never die”. I wanted to try something new and different from the masks I used before. This one is with clay and it cleans my skin very well. It’s easy to remove – only with warm water. After using it my skin is super soft and clean.

My next favorite product is Pirin Dream mattifying cream. It’s for oily and combined skin. I wanted to try something different from my all-time favorite face cream – Alverde Beaty and Fruity Mattifying Cream. I like this one for the cold months. It moisturizes my skin and protects it from the wind. But in the summer, it will leave my skin oily and I’m trying to use it up as fast as I can. The only negative thing I can say about this product is that it’s in a tube and when you don’t use it for let’s say a week there’s a dry part of the cream at the first pump which drives me crazy. That isn’t very economical.

I’m moving to the hair products. L’Oreal Magic Retouch in dark brown was my saver for the weeks I didn’t want to dye my hair. Until now my mom dyed my hair and now it’s my duty and the first time I was very nervous and scared that I would screw things up. But with foam hair dyes I had no problems at all. The product – it makes wonders! You just need to be careful not to dye your fingers or your face. It’s not so easy to remove. On my hair, it lasts till the next hair wash which makes it super economical. 50 ml is 5 euro.

Elseve Oil Luxury Double Elixir was a spontaneous purchase. I haven’t been using anything else on my hair except shampoo, conditioner and oils for my hair for around 2 years and I wanted to try something new. The product itself consists of two phases and you should shake it well before every use. What I like the most about this product is that it leaves my hair very soft after I dry it and the smell is pleasant. Which reminds me – I use it only on wet hair before hair drying it. I believe that it helps me with the detangling of my hair.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,