Страници

March 31, 2013

Day 9: Shoes You Love But Don't Wear Often

Днес ще ви покажа едни мои много любими обувки. Но с този  12-сантиметров ток малко ми е трудно да издържам много време с тях и ги нося за специални случаи. Иначе са доста удобни и не причиняват пришки. Когато си ги купувах се чудех черни или сиви да си взема. Но реших, че черното си подхожда с всичко и ще е по-лесно да ги комбинирам. А ето ги и тях:


 Today I will show you one of my favorite shoes. But with this 12-cm heels it's a little difficult for me to walk a lot of time with them so I wear them only for special occasions. Otherwise they're quite comfortable and do not cause blisters. I was wondering if i should get them in black or grey. But I thought that black suits with everything and it's easier to combine. And here they are:


Имате ли обувки, които обичате, но не носите често? 
Do you have any shoes that you love but do not wear often?

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your blog :) If you want to visit mine we can follow each other on bloglovin and instagram? Let me know I'll follow back :)

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shoes!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete